1. Please check your documents when you receive them. Call this travel agency immediately if you have any questions.
2. CHECK-IN - Minimum check-in time for domestic flights is 2 hours and for international flight, 3 hours.
3. RECONFIRMATION - Reconfirm the day and time of flights at least 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Reconfirmation is mandatory for most international flights. Failure to use any reservations may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return reservations.
4. EXCURSION AND PROMOTIONAL FARES - Most discount fares involve certain restrictions. A change in carrier(s), flight(s), time(s), or routing(s) could result in carrier demanding a full fare. Obtain agency or airline assistance before making changes
5. These times, flights and fares are based on current tariffs that are subject to change without notice.
6. TICKETS - Canceled or unused tickets must be returned for proper credit to your account. Lost, stolen or destroyed tickets must be paid for until refund is received from the issuing carrier, subject to an airline imposed service charge.
7. HOTELS are usually confirmed on a guaranteed payment basis. If you cancel or change plans, please notify your hotel(s) within the time period specified by that hotel.
8. TOURS/PACKAGE PRICES are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, tariff changes or increase in operational costs. In addition, group/packages are based on a Minimum Number of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed on all passengers.
9. IMPORTANT!!!!! If you arrive at an airline ticket or passenger check-in counter with your confirmed ticket and find that the airline shows no reservation for you - do not leave the counter. Check your ticket. If the status box shows "O.K." for the flight in question, the airline must accommodate you on that flight, or if that is not possible, they must either find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary ask to speak to a supervisor.
10. We reserve the right to charge processing fees in the event of refunds, cancellations or special services.
11. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY - This travel agency is acting only as an agent for suppliers in selling travel related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This travel agency, therefore, shall not be responsibility for breach of contract or any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers, which result in any loss, damage, delay, or injury to you or your travel companions or group members. Unless the term "guaranteed" is specifically stated in writing on your ticket, invoice, or reservation itinerary, we do not guarantee any of such suppliers' rates, bookings, reservations, connections, scheduling, or handling of personal effects. This travel agency shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social, or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control. Traveler assumes complete and full responsibility for, and hereby releases this travel agency from any duty of,checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of each destination, & all safety or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel. For information concerning possible dangers at international destinations, contact the Travel Advisory Section of the U.S. State Department. For medical information, call the Public Health Service.. By embarking upon his/her travel, the travelers voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveler is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them. Traveler's retention of tickets, reservations, or bookings after issuance shall constitute a consent to the above, and an agreement on his/her part to convey the contents hereto to his/her travel companions or group members.
12. Proof of identity is required for international travel. Without proper identification, a passport and necessary visas you will not be permitted to depart. It is your responsibility to verify your necessary travel documents
13. The following service fees may be applied in addition to the purchase of air, sea or land transportation services and vacation packages.
Consultation Fee: $25_per hour. This fee may be applicable towards the purchase of any travel products.Standard Airline ticket issuance/re-issues: $25._per document transaction. Standard tickets are considered 4 segments or less. Itinerary with more than 4 segments will be charged at a rate of $10._per segment(or leg).Long Distance and Fax Calls: Billed at 25 cents___per minute, domestic...or any applicable charges international.
Express Mail Service: One day $20._. Two day $15.__(max. 2 lbs.) Applicable rates will be charged for shipments over 2 pounds.
Modification/Change Fees of client accepted itinerary: $25._per person. Max 4 segments. Over 4 segments constitutes a fee of $10._per segment per person. Cancellation Fees: Administrative fee of $25.__per person accessed for any cancellation. In addition to the terms & conditions of the travel supplier, tour operator, cruise line, etc., we also reserve the right to collect fees of $50 per person of packages of 5-10 days, or $100 per person for packages exceeding 10 days, or on packages exceeding $1,500 per person.Processing of tourist cards/visas, travel vouchers, coupons, etc.: A service fee of $25.___per person.